The Bush Foundation partners with about 40 other amazing organizations across the region to produce bushCONNECT.
These partners are organizations that know how to produce engaging event programming that inspires, equips and connects people to more effectively lead change in their communities.
Programming partners receive funds to develop content for and host their proposed sessions. Each partner will be asked to present their session twice during the day. Funds may be used to cover staff time, speaker fees and travel expenses, and/or session materials, etc.
These partners are organizations connected to leadership networks that reflect the region's diverse sectors, geographies and cultures.
Recruitment partners receive funds to promote bushCON to leaders who might not otherwise know about the event. Each partner is expected to successfully recruit, register and engage 20 people. Funds may be used to cover staff time, cohort travel expenses, promotional materials and/or cohort networking events before or after bushCON.
- September 26, 2019 | Partner application deadline (noon Central).
- Mid-October | Applicants notified whether they've been selected as finalists.
- Early December | Finalists notified whether they've been selected as partners.
- January 2020 | All-Partner videoconference and introductions.
- February 2020 | Day-long Program Partner meeting (Twin Cities).
- April 2020 | Day-long Recruitment Partner meeting (Twin Cities).
- June/July 2020 | Day-long All-Partner meeting and session previews (Twin Cities – We will survey partners for the best date).
- October 4-5, 2020 | bushCON 2020 (Minneapolis).